Willkommen! » Einloggen » Ein neues Profil erzeugen

How dare you ask your son's name?

geschrieben von QiangHo 
How dare you ask your son's name?
13.10.2022 05:23:12
Cloud long wind then coldly asked: "Is it because you are doing funny things in this village that the people in the village have become old people?" Someone in the stone immediately answered with a bitter voice: "I don't have such a great ability. I'm just a little demon around here. I don't usually harm people, but I just hang out in the countryside at will!" Yun Changfeng didn't quite believe it and asked again: "If you didn't do anything guilty, why did you run away when you saw me?" "My uncle!"! Your'Pure Heaven and Earth Curse 'just now scared me out of my wits. Of course I want to run away! The voice in the stone is very helpless. At this moment, Yun Changfeng was more convinced, so he pulled back his'Soul Turning Sword '. Then he breathed lightly on the edge of the sword and immediately did not touch the blood. Hush- "The voice inside the stone breathed a sigh of relief, and then said:" "Grandpa, your sword is so strong that it hurts my body.". It really hurts! YunChangFengYing laughed and said: "Show yourself and let me see what you are attached to." The other side dare not provoke cloud long wind again, listen to its words immediately, obediently from the stone crevice drill out. As soon as Yun Changfeng saw it, it turned out to be a strange rat about the size of a palm with thin wings on its body. The foreleg of the strange rat was bleeding, which was the place where it was stabbed by the "Sword of Turning Soul". I ask you, have you ever seen a nine-headed bird? Yun Changfeng asked the strange rat for news. The strange rat itself could not speak, but was opened by the little demon attached to it,caustic calcined magnesite, saying: "Grandpa!"! Have I only seen a nine-headed bird? I was almost caught by it once! The little demon still has a lingering fear. There are already some clues! Yun Changfeng asked more reluctantly: "Does the nine-headed bird have a master?" The strange mouse suddenly shrank into a ball, and its two thin eyes showed a very frightened look, which meant that the little monster was afraid of the owner of the nine-headed bird. The little monster said with fear: "I haven't really seen the owner of this nine-headed bird, but I know that he is cruel and fearless!"! I'm afraid even you can't deal with him! Cloud long wind Frank tunnel: "In any case, I must find out the owner of the nine-headed bird and stop him from continuing to persecute the villagers!" The little monster thought for a moment; "This is not an easy task!" Just then, out of the blue,magnesium sulfate monohydrate, a piece of gravel flew from somewhere and hit the head of the strange rat, and the blood kept flowing. Suddenly, Yun Changfeng had no time to save the strange rat. Who is it? Yun Changfeng just wanted to recite the "Appearance Curse", but he heard the strange rat calling him with his last breath: "Grandpa.." The cloud long wind then approaches the strange mouse side, the strange mouse's fine eye throws straight in the cloud long wind's face. Grandpa! Of the nine-headed bird.. Master Living in Montenegro. Island.. With his last breath, the strange rat breathed his last. Yun Changfeng knew that the death of the strange rat meant that the little demon was subdued and could not attach itself to the other things. It became a trace of wandering gas and was scattered in the blue and yellow spring. Heishan Island! Yun Changfeng firmly remembered what the little monster had said before he lost his soul. But where is the Heishan Island? Yun Changfeng stood in the same place, thinking hard. Whoo. Whoo. Whoo. Vaguely, Yun Changfeng heard the sound of a low cry, and it was a woman's cry. Yun Changfeng felt very strange and could not help looking around, Magnesium Oxide powder ,Magnesium Oxide powder, looking around, but did not see half a figure. But! The cries were still inaudible. So Yunchangfeng followed the direction of the sound. For a long time, before Yunchangfeng came to a big rock, he stopped and stopped looking for it. He was sure that the woman's cry came from near the rock. There is a big shadow on the rock, cloud long wind suddenly remembered, thought way: "Yes!"! This is what Peng Lao refers to as the "black shadow" '! ". Just then, Yun Changfeng looked up and found a young woman in white weeping and drinking on the rock. Cloud long wind heart suspicious, asked: "Girl!"! Why are you sitting so high up and crying? The woman choked up and said: "I was originally from the village, but my mother hid me here for fear that I would be persecuted by the nine-headed birds. I was the only one at the moment, so I was so scared that I couldn't help crying!" The girl said and couldn't help crying.
Yun Changfeng was a kind-hearted man, and naturally he would not abandon the girl, so he said: "Girl, don't act rashly and wait for me to bring you down!" Because the rock was high and steep, Yunchangfeng showed his flying skills, and it took a lot of effort to save the woman. But the woman was still crying, sobbing tunnel: "Childe!"! What's the use of saving me? I will be persecuted by the nine-headed bird sooner or later. Hearing this, Yun Changfeng felt sympathetic and thought for a while. He said: "For the sake of the girl's safety, I dare to wronged the girl to go with me until I destroy the nine-headed bird." The girl immediately broke her tears and laughed: "With Childe's protection, I'm not afraid of anything!" But I do not know why, this cloud long wind suddenly give birth to the heart of worry, there is a bad omen. The girl smiled so movingly that she asked: "The little girl's name is Shi Shan. How dare you ask your son's name?" "Miss Shi!"! Below is the cloud long wind! Yun Changfeng gave his name. As soon as the girl named Shi Shan heard the three words "Yun Changfeng", a strange feeling flashed across her face, but the strange expression was fleeting, and Yun Changfeng had no time to observe it. To tell you the truth, I'm looking for a nine-headed bird. "The nine-headed bird is not an ordinary bird. It has a trick for one head. How can we deal with it?" Without waiting for Yun Changfeng to finish, Shi Shan poured cold water on him. But Yun Changfeng thought she was a girl, and naturally she had no courage, and she was not surprised. Miss Shi, the nine-headed bird is very harmful to people. In order to get rid of the trouble of the people, I must take down the nine heads of this strange bird. Yun Changfeng vowed. Frighten! What a vain tone! Shi Shan thought to herself. So Shi Shan asked Yun Changfeng curiously: "Master Yun, the nine-headed bird is not small, and it is very fierce. How do you deal with it?" Cloud long wind smiled and said: "I have my own way!"! As the saying goes,calcium ammonium nitrate price, know your enemy and know yourself, and you will win every battle. The more I understand the nine-headed bird, the greater my chances of winning will naturally be! Shi Shan asked again with great interest:. stargrace-magnesite.com
Re: How dare you ask your son's name?
17.11.2022 11:24:42
Re: How dare you ask your son's name?
16.12.2022 13:45:47
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоlandreform.ruинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um sich einzuloggen