Willkommen! » Einloggen » Ein neues Profil erzeugen

You can now customise your farm in Fortnite

geschrieben von Sletrry 
You can now customise your farm in Fortnite
14.12.2018 07:18:39
I am still a bit conflicted over movement controls myself, but I don't think that it hurts to get the alternative. I will take the Change version for a spin and see how gyro controls help or fortnite materials the encounter.

Note: A previous version of the post stated you could use the exact same Epic account on both Nintendo Switch and PS4 after the v5.0 upgrade. That was a mistake. I was basing my information from a post at gambling site IGN. That article has since been updated with this note from the editor.

Editor's Note: This article mistakenly said that players on Switch may use their Epic account if they initially played PS4. This really isn't the case and has been written in error, and the article has since been upgraded. IGN regrets the mistake.

IGN is usually a very reliable source on gambling information and that I was as excited as the next Fortnite fan by this change. Alas, it had been too good to be true.

Fortnite's free V-bucks are half-off right now, even though that is a bit of a contradiction in terms. How can free V-Bucks be half off? Is not zero divided by 2 still zero? Yes, on a technical level, that is accurate.

But the world of V-buck farming is somewhat irrational to start with, and so we're going to throw this basic concept from the window. The capability to acquire totally free V-bucks by purchasing Fortnite: Save the World is half off now, down from $39.99 for $19.99 for the normal edition.

Mmogo has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, welcome to If you want buy more game products, Welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Fortnite/Items.html!
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um sich einzuloggen