Willkommen! Einloggen Ein neues Profil erzeugen

erweitert

I understand madden recordings voices of gamers

geschrieben von Molianalex 
I understand madden recordings voices of gamers
10.11.2020 07:44:39
My bum. Even if they're, why are they releasing a half baked game at $60 if they're"focusing on following gen." Its fucking scumbag behavior. Since they did this to get m15 too. You'll receive it at no cost on following gen. All companies are being forced to create their overdue old gen releases totally free to get new gen so companies aren't gonna put much resources to a soon to Madden 21 coins be outdated game. Wouldn't make sense. They've announced some huge things for next gen increasingly more will surely be declared also. Again it has happened before. It's what they're doing. Madden 25 was an excellent game and that was the year they also had to make next gen game too. The next gen version of Madden using Adrian Peterson on the cover was dreadful. Just learn how to like soccer and play pes2020 if you'd like sports games. Idk why to tell y’all. So that you may achieve the same empty feeling inside buying PES 2021: Season Update because you would from purchasing Madden.

Drew Lock difficulty in Madden 21

Gonna do a fast rant. I understand Madden was a very lazy franchise for a little while, and I want to make it clear, I was not expecting an incredible experience. I heard that this year's setup was especially bad and did not intend on buying it at full price or not even at all. Subsequently the Broncos first five weeks of the 2020 NFL season occurred. So the match was 30% away or something like that.

The first thing I did was start a franchise (season mode) with all the active roster and no injuries. It felt so good to see the present team at full strength, ready to play a year winning the division, a Lock MVP, along with a Super Bowl run. I load and start my exercises and that's when it occurs...

As he is yelling out pre-snap calls, his voice is not his own, however a generic actor's voice and it's awful. It high pitched and scratchy. It's so annoying and causes me to cringe. I don't care about any of the additional features from the game. Maybe I'm weird, but the only reason why I play madden would be to pretend my team moves on a super bowl run and perform the Broncos. Drew Lock is the center of the team and the long run. That can be honesty making my experience unplayable.

I understand madden recordings voices of gamers throughout the entire year and he can have just had 5 starts last season, but is this how they can do? I've even heard generic voices in preceding madden games seem better than this. I can probably change his voice in buy mut coins madden 21 the settings so I am likely up in arms without any reason. However, I thought this sub would find a kick out of my own frustration.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um sich einzuloggen